- No class this week for anyone. If you still need class hours, you can get one hour of class time for completing course evaluations (SAIs) for your classes (especially for your Honors classes.)
- Tuesday, 4/11, 1:00 pm, Multicultural Center, Anne Weiss, Demonstrating the Impact of your Community Engagement. Weiss, director of assessment at Indiana Campus Compact, will share with students how to identify what information from their service experience to capture, how to assess the impact of their experience, and avenues for sharing their story, including on their resume. Weiss will end the session by helping attendees create a plan for disseminating and communicating the impact of their service experiences. Light refreshments will be provided.
- Tuesday, 4/11, 7:30 pm, Mathes Hall 107, Voice recital, Mason Van Horn.
- Tuesday, 4/11 – Wednesday, 4/12, Reece Museum, Creative Writing Festival. Details and schedule here – http://www.etsu.edu/cas/litlang/writingfestival/schedule.php
- Wednesday, 4/12, 4:30 – 7:00 pm, Culp Center East Tennessee Room, Health, Wellness, and Illness in Appalachia. The discussion will explore health insurance coverage, terminal illness care, and other conditions and how communication can be used to combat health disparities faced by those in the Appalachian region.
- Thursday, 4/13, 5:00 pm, Reece Museum, Reception: BFA Senior Exhibit. A reception will be held on Thursday, April 13, 2017 from 5:00 – 7:00 pm in the Reece Museum for the Multiple Bachelor of Fine Art thesis exhibitions.
- Friday, 4/14, 7:00 pm, Acoustic Coffeehouse, Dada Cabaret. The most entertaining and eclectic chamber ensemble of the Tri-Cities. Inspired by literary nonsense, transgressive cinema, Dadaism, and the avant-garde movement, the daring and eclectic Dada Cabaret seeks to push the boundaries of classical music and transcend the divide between audience and performer. Adult content: Recommended 17 and up
- Saturday, 4/15, 12:oo pm – midnight, Quad and Amphitheatre, Bucstock Music Festival. Our 4th annual Bucstock will be on Saturday, April 15th from 12pm-midnight in the Quad and Amphitheater. Bucstock is a grass roots music festival that showcases local artists of all genres. In addition to incredible music, we will also be having food trucks and local vendors. Come and bring your friends to an exciting day of fun and FREE entertainment!